RE: Oracle... one DB connects, one does not...

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 20:46:35 -0600

Well.... thats kind of the problem, we are not sure. We know the SQL that is getting executed, and we can run it fine from SQL*Plus. The JDBC connection is made, and about 3 queries are successful and then the one that we have identified as problematic just seems to hang. We sent JDBC traces to Oracle, database traces, we have had the vendor here, etc...etc.... and nobody seems to have any idea what is causing this problem or exactly WHAT we are hanging on. The other problem I have is my general inability to release information

in public... so my hands are somewhat tied as to what I can say. It's really
frustrating... I was just thinking someone might have some idea that I'd not
thought of....

RF