Re: batch file scripting

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:54:10 -0700

On 7/19/06, Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> I am surprised! Where is your advice about Perl?? ;-)

You are the second person to express shock, surprise and dismay that I did not tell the OP to use Perl.

Well, of course I should have.

Here it is: Use Perl!

Much more powerful than VBScript.

CMD batch language? No point in comparing it to Perl.

I have been learning to use some of the VB Script simply because it is require in some cases. (built in language for some tools)

--
Jared Still