Re: log buffer #3

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 22:21:28 +0200

I was contacted privately with a concern if what I wrote was to mean that hosting carnival is kind of selfish and self-proclaiming. Obviously, that's NOT the case...
I was trying to say that majority of us being modest would probably submit others' "vanities" and give them 15 seconds of fame. :-)

In fact, I believe that hosting a Log Buffer carnival requires significant efforts and I am personally greatful that Bill can dedicate his personal time to it and support this great idea. Thanks Bill!

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev

http://blog.oracloid.com