RE: Critical Patch Updates and Security Alerts - July 2006

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qg.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:05:48 -0500

I guess the patch can't be that critical if I have to file an SR to get download it:

Patch 5225799

Description		MLR FOR 10.2.0.2 FOR CPUJUL2006
Product		Oracle Database Family
Release		Oracle 10.2.0.2
Platform or Language
Last Updated		17-JUL-2006
Size			1.3M (1378622 bytes)

A password is required to download this patch and to view its Readme. To verify suitability of this patch, please contact Oracle Support Services. To obtain the password for this patch, please create an SR.

--

Didn't have to do that for the April CPU.  Is this new???

Rich