Re: RMAN memory issue

From: John P Weatherman <jweatherman91_at_alumni.wfu.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 21:00:42 -0400

OK, I upped the large_pool to 3M. I recycled the instance and we are not using MTS or anything else that should be using the large_pool. No one else was on the system. I can't imagine a reason that a 1M segment wouldn't be available. Still got the same error. Any other ideas?

TIA, John

John P Weatherman
Database Administrator
Madison River Communications