Re: CBO problem

From: Nirmalya Das <nirmalya_at_hln.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 10:27:12 -0700

My queries do include bind variables....

Because of the problem I stated, I flush the shared pool once in a while and the
problem goes away.....

But this is a very expensive operation and of course NOT a permanent fix....

What alternatives do we have.....

Is Column Histograms creating the trouble? Should I turn it off?