NOTIFICATION OF EURO DRAW (CONGRATULATION)

From: INTERNATIONAL EURO-MILLION CYBAR PROMO <e.centralinformation_at_office.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 21:26:29 +0200

NATIONAL EURO MILLIONS LOTTERY BOARD.
AVENIDA DE ESPANA N0 17.
26500, MADRID. INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD.
BATCH: LPD/163/86L6/SPNL.
REFERENCE: SPLI/893BSP/7349/89 CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

                       REF: EURO-MILLION WINNING DRAW NO: (09) (21) (30) and lucky Star Numbers 01, 09

We wish to inform you , the owner of this email profile that the result of Euro- Millions Cyber draw for the 1st of June, 2006 had been released on 9th JUNE, 2006. We are happy to inform you that your email which was among the promo ticket draw have own the cyber lottery. Ticket for the draw was sponsor by ECOLOGY FUND as funding grant for promoting and protecting the environmental properties around the World and your email was selected by this organisation randomly from profile millions of companies and individual email profiles from all the Asia environmental zones with support of 10,000 email hosting providers, All candidate selected where registered with serial ticket numbers as participating candidate for this draw .You email Identity which won was tag with ticket pool ball numbers pools from (3) (7) (09) (21) (27) (30) (48) (72) ( 83) and with stars number 01, 06, 07, 08, 09 and 03 from a total jackpot cash prize of Euros 48,000,000.00, which you consequently won in the 6th Category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay of 1,150,000.00 Euros (*****ONE MILLION , ONE HUNDRED AND FIFITY THOUSAND EUROS**** )

HOW TO MAKE CLAIMS: All claims should be made through our agents, All you need to do to claim your prize is to visit their office with a this letters along with prove of identity bearing your name and face passport or send email with this winning email that you have won a Ecology Fund grant with ticket number stated about with a Lottery Program files No:EH06/EU56/ES and winning number of 7 - 8- 27- 41 -48

Our paying agent can be contacted with the following information:

Office: MD Seguros & Financieros
Address: C/ Pradillo, 42. 28002

               Madrid, Spain.
TEL: 34.686-598-594
Email: mdsales_at_btinternet.com

In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every correspondence with us or your claim agent. Send to your agent your telephone & Fax number, your full name and residential address. The processing of your payment will start immediately and your agent must send you fund processing form, which you must complete and return to them. Furthermore, shall there be any change of address, please do inform your claim agent as soon as possible. A copy of your lucky Prize winning certificate and insurance will be sent to you by your claim agent prior to the transfer of your fund by our paying bank.

CONGRATULATION!!! Once again from all members of our staff and thank you for being a part of our International promotions program.

We wish you continued good fortunes.

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!! Euro-Millions Central Information
Jana Francis Carlos

Copyright 1994-2006 Loteria De Nacional All rights reserved. Terms of Service Guideline