Execute Immediate and variables

From: Alfonso León <aleon68_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 20:55:49 -0500

Hi everyone:

We have a remote package with a variable in the spec in Server B. At the beginning of a package of Server A we set this variable, later we call remotely a procedure on the server B using the variable set at the beginning but with execute immediate. In our development enviroment the variable is found set, but in the production enviroment the variable is not set. Does anybody has a explanation of this behavior.

We are using Enterprise 9.2.0.6

--

Alfonso Leon

--