Limitless Income, 0 Commute

From: ayako smith <>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 00:05:41 +0100

Hello Kim,

6 months ago I was let go from a job I held for all of my working life.

Its hard to thank you enough for introducting me in this business. You have given me a new start on life. Already earning twice as much as I realized in my old job.

I speed around in a 2005 Jaguar S Type. Taking home 150,000US in 18 months. I am having a great time in this career. It's a blast and I am a hero to the courts and to my clientele. What an outstanding career to be in.

Carefully following exactly what your training tells me to do, is working beautifully. I go to the court and locate all of the clientele I can handle.

I draw on your advanced reporting services to find all assets and employment. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them out to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. Every day is like Christmas.

I can take a holiday when ever we have an impulse to do so. Russia and a 1050 footer to the Panama Canal etc. this year.

Please show this letter to others. This profession is so big it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been hurt.

Reyes D. Mississippi

This could be you!

D i a l
3-0-3 3-9-5 3-9-0-0
Above to learn more or to discontinue receiving more info and then to see location

He found it impossible to walk along comfortably without being elbowed and pushed from side to side; so a half hour's sight-seeing under such difficulties tired him greatly. It was a beautiful afternoon, and finding himself upon the Lake Front, Rob hunted up a vacant bench and sat down to restm7 Received on Tue Jul 11 2006 - 18:05:41 CDT

Original text of this message