For your kids future

From: henrietta kim <alexinamckinnon_at_love.yes.ru>
Date: 11 Jul 2006 11:59:30 -0500

Hi Kim,

I was let go from a job I held for 26 years.

I can't thank you enough for introducting me in this business. You have given me a fresh lease on life. Already earning twice as much as I earned in my old job.

I drive a 2005 Jaguar S Type. Taking home 6 digit level in 18 months. Having a ball in this business. It is enjoyable and I am a hero to the courts and to my clients. What an exciting occupation to be in.

Doing exactly what your training tells me to do, is working beautifully. I go to the court and locate all of the clients I can handle.

I employ your advanced reporting services to find all assets and employment. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them out to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. I love it.

I can take a holiday when ever I have a whim to do so. Hawaii and a 1050 footer to the Panama Canal etc. this year.

Please show this letter to others. This profession is so big it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been damaged.

Sincerely,
Curt A. Ohio

This could be you!

Call
3 0 3--395--3900
Above to learn more or to stop receiving more info and then to see location

There was scarcely any twilight in this tropical climate and it grew dark quickly. Within a few minutes the entire island, save where he stood, became dim and indistinctm8 Received on Tue Jul 11 2006 - 11:59:30 CDT