RE: Oracle Conference

From: Arnold, Sandra <ArnoldS_at_osti.gov>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:55:38 -0400

It was not replaced by Open World. It has been replaced by Collaborate 06 which was held in Nashville back in April. Collaborate 07 will be held in Las Vegas in April, 2007. The Collaborate conference is a combination of IOUG, OAUG, and Quest User Groups.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Greg Faktor Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 2:49 PM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Oracle Conference

Hi All!

Couple years back I went to IOUG in Orlando, FL and I like it a lot. Friend of my telling me that this conference not exist any more and has been replaced by Oracle Open World.
Is Open World good for a DBA or it's all about marketing?

Thanks.
Greg