RE: Pinning/keeping plans in shared pool

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 09:33:54 -0400

Brandon,

I think Boris's reply, where he asked if you have cursor_space_for_time = true, explains why he thinks it will help.

If you look at that posting more carefully, after he asks the question, there is a bunch of quoted material from Tanel as well as some of Boris's comments. (I suspect you just read his one-liner question, and assumed everything below the "------" was old quoted material, which isn't the case.)

I think you ought to try cursor_space_for_time=true.

-Mark

--

Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

Ours is the age that is proud of machines that can think and suspicious of men who try to. --H. Mumford Jones, 1892-1980

From: Boris Dali [mailto:boris_dali_at_yahoo.ca] Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2006 9:55 AM
To: Allen, Brandon; rjamya_at_gmail.com; tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org

Brandon,

What's your cursor_space_for_time setting? Does setting it true make any difference?

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Jul 10 2006 - 08:33:54 CDT