Re: FW: The cheapest hardware for real RAC

From: Ranko Mosic <ranko.mosic_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 09:21:13 -0400

Thanks Milen,
I will go for Maxtor Maxtor OneTouch - 300 GB -MFG#: E01G300 ( first choice in the latest Hunter's article ).
I don't want to experiment too much, time is not expandable; I already have Western Digital external disk that didn't work ( I considered LaCie 2 years ago, but of course went with the wrong choice). Much appreciated Milen.

Regards, Ranko.