Re: sub heap & ORA-4031

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 10:35:25 -0400

On 07/06/2006 09:56:20 AM, Bernard Polarski wrote:

> Hello,
>
> time to re-read the booklet of steve Adams, since you are using its APT scripts.

Using ITS scripts? Steve is cousin It? Are you sure he didn't get a haircut recently? I learned many things on this group but this takes the cake. I hope it will not ban me from this list because of this post.
PS:

---
I would be more inclined to use "his" instead of "its".

--
Mladen Gogala
http://www.mgogala.com