RE: T2000 architecture reset on moderate-to-intense disk IO?

From: Loughmiller, Greg <greg.loughmiller_at_cingular.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 09:22:59 -0400

hey guys-

I tried to follow this thread some, but must have missed some other emails... could someone send some "details" to me off line? Would like to see/hear of the experience with the T2000... It offers some interesting opportunities in reduced footprint, less power requirements, and some increased processing power - but at the risk of losing some I/O bandwidth...

I guess I'm looking at this beyond the RAC discussion as mentioned below....
thanks in advance