Re: Managing CPU_COUNT for micro-partitioning on AIX

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 21:35:46 +0200

Just another point to consider... If I am not mistaken, Oracle behaves diffirently on "multi-headed" systems versus "single-headed" but I don't remember whether this is accounted during linking or via _cpu_count parameter. At least, latching must be different.

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev

http://blog.oracloid.com