RE: Long execute phase for SELECT query

From: ramick <ramick_at_dotster.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:37:43 -0700

Both of these parameters seem to be session modifiable - you could set one or both in just those sessions with SQL that have a large number of tables producing the large number of permutations...

From: Michael McMullen [mailto:ganstadba_at_hotmail.com] Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 12:00 PM
To: Allen, Brandon; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: Re: Long execute phase for SELECT query

Can
optimizer_max_permutations still be set in 10g? If so, you could try playing with that.

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Jun 30 2006 - 11:37:43 CDT