Unaccounted for time

From: Collier,Joshua W - JDDO-6 <jwcollier_at_bpa.gov>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 06:34:17 -0700

What could explain the following unaccounted for time? And Yes I know the app parses too much. I only get digest so please CC personal address in responses as well. Thanks!

insert into table(TextId, TextLength, LongText) values
 (:TextID,:TextLength,:LongText)

call count cpu elapsed disk query current rows
------- ------ -------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

Parse 81 0.17 0.66 0 0 0 0
Execute 80 1.04 107.08 22 86 426 80
Fetch 0 0.00 0.00 0 0 0 0

total 161 1.21 107.75 22 86 426 80

Misses in library cache during parse: 1
Misses in library cache during execute: 8 Optimizer goal: FIRST_ROWS
Parsing user id: 46

Elapsed times include waiting on following events:

  Event waited on                             Times   Max. Wait  Total
Waited

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Jun 30 2006 - 08:34:17 CDT