Grid Control Release 2 for Windows?

From: Paul Vincent <Paul.Vincent_at_uce.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 14:22:14 +0100

Having recently started looking into the possible deployment of Enterprise Manager 10g Grid Control, I notice that version 2 (v10.2.x) is currently available for Linux x86, Solaris (SPARC), HP-UX and AIX5L, but not for Windows. Does anyone know whether this means that Version 2 for Windows has been delayed, or that Oracle won't be releasing Version 2 for the Windows platform. If the latter, then any idea why? I know there are some Oracle insiders on this list, so any insights would be useful!

Paul Vincent
Oracle DBA
UCE Birmingham
paul.vincent_at_uce.ac.uk