RE: HASH JOINS -- PLEASE HELP ME

From: Ravindra K Singh <s.sethi_at_telserra.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 20:35:19 +0530

Please but stop writing on this topic ,

With Best Regards

sachin

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Sriram Kumar
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 1:54 PM
To: List, Oracle-l Freelists
Subject: Re: HASH JOINS -- PLEASE HELP ME

Hi Mr.Sethi,

         My intention to write my earlier mail to you was to give a positive feedback and to suggest a good mailing etiquette. If you do not need that suggestion I apologize for my mail. Since you do not want a one on one mail, I am writing to the list so that others also know this.

Best Regards

Sriram Kumar

On 6/26/06, Ravindra K Singh <s.sethi_at_telserra.com > wrote:

Hello Mr. Sriram

Sorry but main motive is to find out solution of problem , not to think whether it is in CAPS ON OR NOT

If you don't want to receive message written in caps , then please make some program

To make it possible or think about it

But don't send individual mail and don' make any comment on any one

With Best Regards

sachin

From: Sriram Kumar [mailto: k.sriramkumar_at_gmail.com] Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 7:23 PM
To: s.sethi_at_telserra.com

Hi,

Pls do not send mails with Caps. It indicates that you are rude

Best Regards

Sriram Kumar

On 6/24/06, Ravindra K Singh < s.sethi_at_telserra.com <mailto:s.sethi_at_telserra.com> > wrote:

WHAT IS HASH JOIN IN ORACLE , HOW TO MAKE FAST HASH JOINS       Thanking You.

With Best Regards

SACHIN