Antwort: RE: Antwort: RE: Problem with LMT and ASSM

From: Markus Kuehn <Markus.Kuehn_at_lbs-bw.de>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 16:38:55 +0200

Hi Rich,

I did further research on metalink ... Reviewing the note for bug 3329096 pointed out that this is a generic bug which should be fixed in 9.2.0.5 but ... an invalid kdd.o is shipped with 9.2.0.6 ... and the version in which this bug will be fixed is 10.2. As an upgrade to 10.2 is not yet an option for us, I'll wait what ORACLE says to the TAR I've opened.

Regards Markus

Markus Kühn
LBS Landesbausparkasse Baden-Württemberg Abteilung OI
Gruppe Datenbanken und Konfigurationsmanagement

Jägerstraße 36, 70174 Stuttgart
Postfach 10 60 28, 70049 Stuttgart

Siegfried-Kühn-Str. 4, 76135 Karlsruhe
Postfach 14 60, 76003 Karlsruhe

Telefon 07 11 / 1 83 - 2915
Fax 07 11 / 1 83 - 492915
E-Mail Markus.Kuehn_at_LBS-BW.de

Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRA 12924
Amtsgericht Karlsruhe HRA 4548

             "Jesse, Rich"
             <Rich.Jesse_at_qg.co
             m>                                                         An
             Gesendet von:              "Markus Kuehn"
             oracle-l-bounce_at_f          <Markus.Kuehn_at_lbs-bw.de>
             reelists.org                                            Kopie
                                        <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>,
                                        <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
             28.06.2006 16:10                                        Thema
                                        RE: Antwort: RE: Problem with LMT
                                        and ASSM
              Bitte antworten
                    an
             Rich.Jesse_at_qg.com

Hi Markus,

According to OPatch, I've only installed patch 3406977, which is about SQL versioning in V$SQL. Not that it helps *you*, but it's wierd that I can't reproduce it.

Of course, this doesn't make me fuzzy and warm, seeing as we're moving Oracle from HPUX to AIX...

Good luck!
Rich