RE: RMAN question

From: Hallas, John, Tech Dev <John.Hallas_at_gb.vodafone.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 15:14:56 +0100

Thanks David,

That makes sense in the couple of examples I have seen

John

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of David Sharples Sent: 28 June 2006 14:56
To: Hallas, John, Tech Dev
Cc: oracle-l
Subject: Re: RMAN question

I believe it depends on how much of the original message you quote, any more than 80% and it gets bounced for approval (I think)

On 28/06/06, Hallas, John, Tech Dev <John.Hallas_at_gb.vodafone.co.uk> wrote:

I have never sussed out why when I post sometimes from my work account it comes sometimes from my proper address and sometimes from oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org