RE: Help with Windows error - I have this issue as well

From: kathy duret <katpopins21_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 07:14:56 -0700 (PDT)

The license limit looks like what I have been having issues with during month end. How do we go about "fixing" this lovely windows license limit issue. I believe we have purchased more than this, I am confirming with the admin now.

  Also, I have put the 3G and PAE switches into place and the init.ora changes, but how do I test that I have it set correctly and am getting the extra memory... I haven't seen any articles on how to test this out. (I would love to get off windows but the 3rd party app is only supported on windows - god help me).

  Thank,

  Kathy Duret

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Jun 28 2006 - 09:14:56 CDT