Re: NEED ORACLE interview questions?

From: Gus Spier <gspier_at_chiliad.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:48:33 -0400

You know, you might just want to make a random selection of threads from this list, pose them as interview questions, and listen to the candidate. I may not expect the candidate to actually know the answers to some of the more esoteric issues discussed here, but I'd be very interested in how he'll go about finding the correct information to solve the problem.

r,

Gus