Respect Fully Yours From Mr. Yaya Mahmood.

From: Mr. Yaya Mahmood. <yayamah_at_zwallet.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 18:12:44 +1000

Dear,
I got your contact from the Ecowas Information Center in Côte d'Ivoire. My sources of your contact gave me the courage and confidence. It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to Establish In your country, though I have not met with you before but I Believe one has to risk confiding in success sometimes in life. I am Yaya Mahmood the son of the former minister for DEFENCE and INTERIOR.

There is this huge amount of US$15.6million which my late father kept for us in company here in Senegal Dakar before he was assassinated by Unknown persons. Now I and my younger sister have decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere save enough outside Africa for security and political reasons. We want you to help us claim and retrieved these fund from the fiduciary Fund Holders and Transfer it into your personal account in your country for investment purposes on profitable ventures.

If you can be of an assistance to us, we will pleased to offer you 30% of the total fund. I await your soonest response through our private

Mail box: yaya_mahmood_at_yahoo.co.uk

Respect fully yours,

Mr. Yaya Mahmood. Received on Sat Jun 24 2006 - 03:12:44 CDT