$ Judgement, Support of Children, Detective

From: milagros hawkins <>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 07:09:52 +1200

Hi Lori,

I found you just in time because I was let go from my employment I held for 25 plus years.

I can't thank you enough for establishing me in this new enterprise. You have given me a brand new lease on life. Already realizing twice as much as I earned in my old job.

I purchased a 2005 Jag. Taking home 6 digit level in 18 months. Really having a great time in this business. It is fun and I am a hero to the judges and to my clients. What an exciting job to be in.

Doing exactly what your instructions recommends me to do, is working out perfectly. I go to the court house and locate all of the clients I can handle.

I utilize your advanced reporting services to find all assets. Using your fill in the blank forms I mail them to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. I love it.

I can take a holiday when ever I have the impulse to do so. France and river cruise up the Rein this year.

Show this letter to others. This profession is so huge it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been damaged.

Craig C. Oregon

This might be you!

1- 3-0-3 3-9-5 3-9-0-0
Just above to study more or to bring to a hault receiving additional information and then to see location

The other two also caught hold, hoping their united strength would pull him down, and the next minute Rob was soaring through the air with the entire string of five buccaneers dangling from his left leg. At first the villains were too astounded to speak, but as they realized that they were being carried through the air and away from their ship they broke into loud shouts of dismay, and finally the one who grasped Rob's leg lost his hold and the five plunged downward and splashed into the seam8 Received on Fri Jun 23 2006 - 14:09:52 CDT

Original text of this message