TEMP tablespace not Freeing the space

From: Ravi Madabhushanam <ravi.madabhushanam_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 05:13:02 +0530

Hi all,

          In our Development system, We have a TEMP tablespace.
          Just now we got the message that "Unable to extend TEMP
segment..".
          We have bounced the database to free up this tablespace. But, even
then it is not freeing any space.
          Can any one tell me how to go about this with out adding any
datafile.

          Please reply soon.. any help would be greatly appereciated.

Regards,
Ravi.M