Waiting to hear from you for further information

From: mr ken mckay <mckayken1_at_virgilio.it>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 14:48:10 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Attention Manager/Ceo

My name is Mr. Ken Mckay,writing from London, your
info was reliably introduced to me

I will like to invest in your
country but I don't know
anybody that will help me when I come over there that
is my reason of contacting you to know if you will be of
assistance.
I have $18M dollars to invest in a profitable business in
your country.The money is right now in a an Embassy vault in Europe.If
you can handle it then let me know
so that we shall plan how to meet
ourselves to workout
modalites.

I am ready to give you 10% of the
money if you assist
me.

Waiting to hear from you for further
information.
Please reply me at my private email address {mrkenmckay2006_at_zwallet.com }

Best regards,

Mr. Ken Mckay. Received on Wed Jun 21 2006 - 08:48:10 CDT