Oracle MTS

From: Arnon, Yuval <Yuval.Arnon_at_webloyalty.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 14:25:54 -0400

Hi,

We are on Oracle 9.2.0.7 (32 BIT), Windows 2003 adv server using OFS.(Oracle Fail Safe).

We are looking into adding shared server support to our Production database due to resource limitation of 3gb.

Looking from feedback from anyone who implemented MTS in a similar environment on any issues they had and what should we be aware off.

TIA Yuval.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you, oracle-l_at_freelists.org, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.