Sys stats Multi block read time less than single block read time

From: Laimutis Nedzinskas <Laimutis.Nedzinskas_at_landsbanki.is>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 17:05:46 -0000

I am wondering how *exactly* Oracle defines system statistics for A) single block read time
B) multi block read time.

On my system (9206) I see values 1.3ms for multi block and 2.7ms for single block.
Which is strange unless multi block read time is per block as opposed to per multi-read.

Thank you in advance,
Laimis N.

Fyrirvari/Disclaimer
http://www.landsbanki.is/disclaimer