Re: listener processes being spawned 10g

From: Robert Pegram <pegramrg_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 06:43:04 -0700 (PDT)

We ran into the same issue (10.2.0.1) and support referred us to this note (284602.1). The note documents two solutions. We implemented solution one (rename ons.config), but the problem re-occurred 2 months later. Then we were told to implement both solutions. This was about 3 weeks ago, so we will wait and see if it occurs again.

Rob Pegram
Duke University