Re: cursor sharing

From: goran bogdanovic <goran00_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 11:20:33 +0200

Did you checked in v$sql_plan the real execution plan with CURSOR_SHARING_EXACT ? genegurevich_at_discoverfinancial.com wrote:

Hi all:

Can someone recommend a good article on the cursor sharing in Oracle 9. I just found a query that runs in 5 seconds  with CURSOR_SHARING_EXACT and in more than 1 hour without it (cursor_sharing is set to force on the DB level) I'm trying to find out why it happens.

thank you

Gene Gurevich

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Jun 20 2006 - 04:20:33 CDT