Re: Insufficient privileges to create sequence with DBA role?

From: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 10:34:31 +0200

Michael,

alter session set events '10046 trace name context forever, level 12';

<run your create statement>

alter session set events '10046 trace name context off';

check user_dump_dest for a resulting tracefile and check where exaclty an ERROR line is reported.

that will help you to track down the issue.

Stefan