RE: cursor sharing

From: <genegurevich_at_discoverfinancial.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 17:11:35 -0500

The only change that I have made is the cursor_shareing_exact hint. There was nothing else done (to my knowledge)
The explain plan did not seem to have changed

thank you

Gene Gurevich
Oracle Engineering
224-405-4079

             "ramick"
             <ramick_at_dotster.c
             Sent by:                  <genegurevich_at_discoverfinancial.com
             oracle-l-bounce_at_f         >, "'oracle-l'"
             reelists.org              <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>
                                                                        cc

             06/19/2006 04:46                                      Subject
             PM                        RE: cursor sharing

             Please respond to
             ramick_at_dotster.co

Are you 100% sure it's due to cursor_sharing?

Maybe you already checked, but is the execution plan the same?

Is this 9204 on AIX?