RE: Can't get rid of event "1403 trace name errorstack"

From: ramick <ramick_at_dotster.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:22:08 -0700

To check if it is really still set for the instance: oradebug dump events 4

Or are some sessions still active that are still seeing the event at the process level or at the session level. This is more difficult to determine. I think if you get a process id list from ps for dedicated server connections, attach to those with:
oradebug setospid
and then dump events at level 2 for each of them, you’ll find one or more with the event still set.

If not, and you are running shared server, you can find the sessions attached in shared server config and doe the same type of thing – attach to the session:
oradebug setorapid
then dump events at level 1 for each session.

A much easier way would be to bounce the instance, but this may not be possible.

PS Please correct me if any of this is incorrect.