are there any extensive docs on 10g wait events?

From: <ryan_gaffuri_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 15:47:13 +0000

Oracle added alot of granularity to the 10g wait interface, but the documentation seems to be lacking. I tried googling, google groups, metalink, and otn and I can't really find any detail on this wait:

enq: SQ - contention

Looks like some kind of share lock contention(if I am reading it). I saw a vague reference in some powerpoint slides to ITL waits.

I opened a TAR, but sometimes it takes a while to get a response. Does Oracle document the new waits anywhere?