Re: 10g data dictionary docs?

From: <jo_holvoet_at_amis.com>
Date: Mon,19 Jun 2006 15:42:29 +0100 (MET)

They seem to be in the reference guide (e.g. parts 2, 3 & 4 for 10g release 1).

mvg/regards

Jo

             ryan_gaffuri_at_comc
             ast.net
             oracle-l-bounce_at_f         "Jurijs Velikanovs"
             reelists.org              <j.velikanovs_at_gmail.com>
                                                                        cc
                                       oracle-l_at_freelists.org
             19-06-06 15:35                                        Subject
                                       Re: 10g data dictionary docs?

             Please respond to
             ryan_gaffuri_at_comc
                  ast.net

No. in 9i there was a doc seperate from the reference just for the data dictionary.
http://www.oracle.com/pls/db92/db92.homepage

That is the entry page for the 9i docs. Note the link for Catalog views/Data dictionary views
-------------- Original message -------------- From: "Jurijs Velikanovs" <j.velikanovs_at_gmail.com>

> Are you looking for (Database) Reference ?
> If yes, just click on the link "Reference" then.
>
> Yury
>
> On 6/19/06, ryan_gaffuri_at_comcast.net wrote:
> >

> > in 8 and 9, oracle had the link to the data dicionary docs right on the
main
> > page. They reorganized it with 10g and I have been unable to find them.

> > Instead of a link can someone tell me how to navigate to it from the
main
> > page(getting started)
> >
> > When I do a search all I get are links to the concepts and the
reference
> > guide. There used to be a doc that explained every column.
> >
> > Thanks

& gt; --
> Yury
> +44 7738 013090 (GMT)
> http://otn.oracle.com/ocm/jvelikanovs.html

AMI Semiconductor - "Silicon Solutions for the Real World" NOTICE:
This electronic message contains information that may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender and delete the copy you received.