RE: Maximum Db_cache_size?

From: Laimutis Nedzinskas <Laimutis.Nedzinskas_at_landsbanki.is>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 11:24:06 -0000

Thank you for the idea, Steve.
In my system the advice view shows increasing values only from the current 4GB to 8GB. What I am after are *algorithmical* Oracle problems(well, issues) like all kind of hash buckets chains waits, etc. I do not think cache advisor is taking into account those issues. At least v$db_cache_advise has no timing column in 9i.