1-4 extra inches makes a massive difference

From: shirely gonzalez <zemkera_at_pmrlove.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:26:53 +0600

Male enhancement is achieving your goals of becoming a better man

Forget about your partner faking her orgasm or not being able to please her. You will be able to penetrate deeper so your partner will experience more pleasure as well as multiple orgasms during sexual intercourse. 86% of women surveyed said that they would like their partner to be more 'full' sexually.

Check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

Before I was always embarrassed, but now when I go workout or even just take a shower I feel really proud. For real, LONGZ has turned my life around. I'm amazed that a little pill can do all this! Jacob, Canada

no, then link above
Whenever an enemy threatens you, be it man or beast, simply point the tube and press this button in the handle.
An electric current will instantly be directed upon your foe, rendering him wholly unconscious for the period of one hour

During that time you will have opportunity to escapem13 Received on Sun Jun 18 2006 - 23:26:53 CDT