We process Judicial Judgments

From: penni gonzales <freddyharper_at_meet.free-hearts.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 06:56:07 +0400

We purchase unpaid court awards

See that Justice happens and receive the funds you are due

Merely call us 24 hours per day 7 days per week.

1-303-480-5712

Additional info or to discontinue receiving or to see our address.

I think of making a trip this morning, said Rob, carelessly Where to? Oh, I may go to Boston, or take a run over to Cuba or Jamaica, replied the boyb22 Received on Fri Jun 16 2006 - 21:56:07 CDT