Claim your $ -Fresh Income prospect

From: katerine russell <>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 01:11:36 +1100

Hello Lori,

I was let go from my employment I held for what seemed like forever.

Its hard to thank you enough for establishing me in this new enterprise. You have given me a fresh start on life. Already realizing twice as much as I realized in my old job.

I took delivey of a 2005 Jag. Taking home 150,000US in 18 months. Having a ball in this career. It is a blast and I am a hero to the judges and to my clientele. What an outstanding business to be in.

Carefully following exactly what your instructions recommends me to do, is working out perfectly. I go to the court house and locate all of the clientele I can handle.

I avail myself of your advanced reporting services to find all assets. Using your fill in the blank forms I mail them to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. Every day is like Christmas.

I can take a holiday when ever I have the notion to do so. Germany and river cruise up the Rein this year.

Show this letter to others. This profession is so huge it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been hurt.

Audra T. New York

This might be you!

D i a l
Just above to study more or to stop receiving additional information and then to see location

Then he made a mocking bow to the circle and continued: I'm pleased to have met you fellows, and proud to think you like me well enough to want to eat me; but I'm in a bit of a hurry to-day, so I can't stop to be digested. After which, as the crowd broke into a hum of surprise, he added: Good-day, black folks! and quickly turned the indicator of his traveling machine to the word upm8 Received on Thu Jun 15 2006 - 09:11:36 CDT

Original text of this message