Re: ASM Record Deletions

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 22:45:29 +0200

<repost due to overquote>

Sanjan,

I have an impression that you are trying to do something wrong because your questions are somewhat strange. At least, I don't understand where are you going. Perhaps, you could explain a bit more what you are trying to achieve

Regarading you questions:
ASM sees database instances connected as clients. You can see ASM clients in the V$ASM_CLIENT view of the ASM instance.

Alex

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev