RE: 10g OEM - How to discover listeners which run on non-default port & name ?

From: Smith, Steven K - MSHA <Smith.Steven_at_DOL.GOV>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:22:21 -0600

I don't know if 10g is different then 9i, but in 9i the instances need to be explicitly defined in the listener.ora file. The agent parses the listener.ora file using the information gained from the oratab file. If the database is not defined in the listener.ora file, it will not find it.

Steve Smith
Envision Technology Partners / MSHA MSIS Team Desk: 303-231-5499