PX query rowsource stats stored in the data dictionary? (10gR2)

From: Schultz, Charles <sac_at_uillinois.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 14:10:00 -0500

Curious if anyone knows if 10gR2 stores the operation rows for parallel execution queries. Looking for something like last_output_rows per operation from v$sql_plan_statistics[_all]. I see that v$pq_tqstat has overall "rows worked on" for each parallel server, but contrary to the documentation, I do not necessarily see the number of rows processed "at each stage of the execution tree". Unless we are defining "execution tree" differently. I can find a parallel hash plan in v$sql_plan_statistics, but all the last_output_rows are 0 except the QC (or something else near the top).

TIA charles schultz
oracle dba
aits - adsd
university of illinois