RE: clarification on partitioned tables

From: Joe Smith <joe_dba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:24:51 -0500

Sorry.

Right now all that is being used is the analyze command on 9iRel2 Solaris 8.

I want to move to DBMS_STATS to collect stats on a partitioned table ( and the schema ) in 10gRel2 on Solaris 10.

thanks.

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfeeŽ Security. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963