Moving Database from one DG to another

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 19:42:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

  I have single instance Dev database using ASM and it is using DtDg1 as Disk group. Now I want to move the whole database to DtDg2 Disk group as I had to use Disk involved in DtDg1 for some other purpose as it RAID 1+0 while disk involved in new DtDg2 is RAID 5. This is not actively used database and is not in Archive log mode.

  I found few article to move the Tablespace other than SYSTEM/SYSAUX

  Thank you for the help
  Sanjay

Do You Yahoo!?