RE: Encrypt and Decrypt the data

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:21:53 -0400

I've always preferred ROT26. Much easier to parse.

Matt

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Kevin Closson Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 4:08 PM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: RE: Encrypt and Decrypt the data

	I've watched this thread, and apparently no one has
	yet noticed that this is just XOR 'encryption'.

	Anyone with a little cryptology background could break this in 5
minutes.

...cryptology? heck, anyone that has (barf) read any RAID5 concepts materials could :-)

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Jun 13 2006 - 15:21:53 CDT