RE: DBAs:Databases 1:10 (Oracle) 1:31 (SQL Server)

From: Kevin Closson <kevinc_at_polyserve.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 09:31:14 -0700

>>>> It scales linearly.
>>>
>>>How is that?

That's why I offered the paper. I said it is new SQL2005 technology that is enhanced by polyserve. I also said it is not parallel query so please don't go google to find that out pull an "I told you so".

The technology is Scalable Shared Database and it supports linear scalable concurrent queries from one database.