Re: Enqueue wait time discrepancies in statspack

From: Domingo Diaz Saenz <domingo.diazs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 13:09:46 +0200

Interesting,

Top 10 Timed Events section of Statspack report is based in view v$system_event with event='enqueue' , by other hand Enqueue activity section is based in v$enqueue_stats.

Really if the system is suffering very often waits perhaps you can see it in real time:

select chr(bitand(p1,-16777216)/16777215)||

      chr(bitand(p1,16711680)/65535) "Lock" from v$session_wait
where event = 'enqueue';

Best regards

--
Domingo Diaz Saenz