oracle server specification.

From: Gleisson Henrique <gleissonbr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:40:55 -0400

Hey List !

         I hope everybody is well and enjoying the WorldCup - Germany 2006. At my
company, we will finally start migrating from 9i to 10G. Since I am a developer and not
a DBA, I don't have that much confidence to recommend the specifications for a server
to my boss. Could you guys give me some hints of what would be a good set of specification
for two servers: one would be a database server and the other would be a application
services server? We are about 25 users connect to the database (not heavy usage) and the
servers have to have windows OS.

Thanks a lot guys !

gleisson henrique